Before submitting a funding request, please read the following list to ensure you are eligible to apply for a grant to the Sheltering Arms Foundation.
- IRS classification as a tax-exempt, non-profit organization that is not a private foundation.
- Located and provide services within the state of Minnesota.
- Focus on activities benefiting children ages 0-12 and their families who are most vulnerable.
- Request is for an innovative program or expansion, not general operating or ongoing program support.
- Request is not a one-time event, overnight camp, endowment, grant to an individual, fundraising event, capital campaign or scholarship funds.
- Organization is not a charter school, individual public agency or school district.