Successful Grant Requests:
- Present some component of innovation – new or existing programs that anticipate program expansion, change in program design, outreach to a new population, defined quality improvements, or significantly leverage other resources.
- Promote the healthy development of children and are preventive and/or intervene early through innovative and effective strategies for delivering high-quality programs.
- Involve the population who will benefit from the project in its planning, implementation, governance, and/or ongoing evaluation and have a strong base of community support.
- Provide opportunities for family engagement in programming.
- Has a culturally appropriate program design.
- Have an ongoing commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Demonstrate sound governance, management and good fiscal health.
- Partner with other organizations to avoid duplication and maximize efficiencies.
- Use clear methods to evaluate the program’s outcomes and impact.